Including my old account (GASP) 10 years.
2. What does your username mean?
valleyoflostsouls - (gods I forgot about this account tbh) I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. City of Sin. The valley. Hence- Valley of LOST SOULS WE ARE DAMNED DAMNIT
Original was CheshirePanda- During my days at the Art Institute I kept using the phrase 'sad panda' and wearing gothic lolita dubbed me Panda. My obsession with Cheshire Cat was rampant at that time too.
Phantom Carnival- I love horror stories and childlike wonder- so two of my mentalities mixed together. (specifically the unknown and Carousal horses were in mind)
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Shy Artist Dreamer
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right (for drawing, writing) everything else seems left handed x_x
5. What was your first deviation?
I THINK thats my first EVER. Its Shiva from FF7.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Fun art. If I dont enjoy doing/making it its not my fave lol
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
BACKGROUND ART. To be able to make a window into another world would be heavinly ;A;
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Sculptures, cute, art that inspires me.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
The-Purple-Room I watched her blossom into the amazing artist she is today. Her work has exceeded my own and I am very proud to have had a hand in that
Atelier-Enaibi Her dolls. omg. HER. DOLLS. And her garage kits!! HNNNGG to be on that level of perfection guh shes so amazing~
firstfear the pixel art, the vector, her style, I could look through her gallery all day. <3 <3
zambicandy Her work is so inspiring to me~ Her style made me want to strive to find my own style.
Qarrezel Most of you probably dont know Im a furry and this lovely person is who sucked me in XD The level of realism she achieves with her masks!! I actually got to see one in person at Fanime- Krumpus. I'll post the pic when I get home!
and SO SO MANY MORE IM SORRY IF I DIDNT LIST YOU DIRECTLY I KNOW IT ONLY SAID ONE IM SORRY
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Besides my lil sis above all those pple. I met zambicandy and omg that was an artist's dreammm Shes so awesome!!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
all the above in a good way.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My tablet, Photoshop (slowly turning into SAI), Sculpey, wire, fur, glue, paint.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
truthfully its anywhere. I try to keep paper with me everywhere I go because I get ideas and inspirations anywhere. Also at night. Im almost positive I should live on the other side of the world because my sleep schedual would fit perfectly there lol
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Just going through all the artwork on here, talking to people, and just enjoying it all :3